About Our Services
Our business takes quality and customer service seriously. As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair services at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Employ ASE-certified technicians in all areas of work performed.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is in the shop's possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.
- Maintain the highest standards of the automotive service profession.
Team and Experience
Technicians at NAPA AutoCare Centers have access to the most extensive training in the automotive industry. Furthermore, we employ ASE-certified technicians for all areas of work performed. To find out more about ASE certification, click on the link below.
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare "Peace of Mind" Warranty, providing our customers with 12-months/12,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at over 12,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.